Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photo Class with Jun Aves

I had my first "formal" photography class last Saturday, June 28. Jun Aves, one of the country's top cinematographers, led the Photography 101 class at the Victory Center. Finally, I understood apperture, shutter speed, white balance, and all that jazz. Now, how to put it into practice... I think I need more classes for that. Haha. I'm still stuck with the presets (Auto, Apperture Priority, Speed Priority and Macro) and I'm still not sure how to tweak the settings of the SLR. I need more lessons!! ^___^ For now, I guess I'm sticking with the point-and-shoot. At least with my Cybershot, I take better gig pics :P

To share with you the pics from our class, here are some shots taken with and without flash. See the differences in WB as well ;)

Group mid shot in warm light (and red nila no? hehe)

Group mid shot WITH flash

Still shot with shallow DOF, tunsgten WB

Take 2 on the still shot, with flash

I hope they'll hold the next class soon. Excited na ko! ^__^

No comments: