Monday, June 23, 2008

First time ko...

... magpa-lumbar X-ray kanina. I was a bit freaked out because I went there alone. My lower back has been aching for the past 3 weeks but I was too scared to find out why. Recently though, the pain was getting worse so I finally decided to have it checked. There's this tiny protruding thing on my spine kasi... I refuse to think it's a slipped disk. Or whatever. I don't even know what is yet. waaah! Kung kelan naman gusto ko surfing! Ayoko magka braces sa likod!! (okay, I'm freaking out. I'm really freaking out...)

Breathe in... breathe out...

Shucks, kakaloka. I read this from this site:

With treatment, most people recover. It can take a long time. Treatments include rest, pain and anti-inflammatory medicines, physical therapy and sometimes surgery. Losing weight can help, too.

Losing weight? Hanu ba, natira na naman pagka-chubbilita ko. Kaasar! hahaha. Paano ako makakalose ng weight e pinagbawalan na ko ng doctor mag-gym? Bleh... as if naman naggi-gym, hahaha!

Anyways, please help me pray. Sana maging okay yung makuha kong results tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tin,

I hope everything will go well. :)

tinnerts said...

Hope so too. Thanks Regnard :)