Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Aning-aning

I know I should have done this a long time ago: take pictures of the accessories I made before I give them to whoever ordered them.

Here are a few things I made lately....

A chocolate brown necklace made of glass beads and "candy" stones (I don't know what they're really called). Made in a jewelry-making class I attended 2 weeks ago.


Black necklace made of pearls, murano beads, Swarovski crystals, etc. The beads are from an officemate's old bracelets (plus a few from my stash), which she requested be made into necklaces.


Experimental bracelet made of Swarovski crystals and glass beads. Made out of boredom...


Another product of my jewelry class, made of silver and freshwater pearls.


Earrings made with Swarovski and murano beads.


The upper 3 I made with left-over beads from the officemate's bracelets. The lower 2 were prizes I got from the class (the teacher gave prizes when he likes the stuff you made).



I would post some more pics when I'm done with the batch I'm working on right now. Hopefully I'd remember to take their pics before I have them dispersed O_o

3 comments:

carla said...

Wow ang gaganda! I would totally wear them. I love the necklaces :)

You took (are taking) JC classes? Saan? Ang galing, pwedeng sabihin "Yan si tinnerts, kinareer ang pag-gawa ng beadworks" and talaga namang kinareer hehehe :)

Are you running a business na? Pwedeng racket dito yan sa Canada ah.

tinnerts said...

hehehe, thanks Car! :)

Yung classes, part sya ng perks dito sa kumpanya. Yung designer mismo yung nagtuturo, meron syang accessories sa Sari-sari, House of Laurel, etc.

Hay... kung pwede lang na ganito yung gagawin ko maghapon game talaga ako. Di pa talaga sya full-blown "business"... nalaman lang kasi dito sa office na marunong ako kaya may mga nagpapagawa. Problem ko rin, either di ako marunong magpresyo or nahihiya akong sabihin yung presyo (haha).

May kilala pala ako na gumagawa rin, pero puro Swarovski gamit nya. Nagmigrate din sya dyan sa Canada, and before she left, ni-ready nya yung stash nya of crystals pang-raket dyan. Sana ako din balang araw :P

Unknown said...

Nice! :)