Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

I had been looking forward to this day. This Friday I will turn over the all documents I prepared, I get my salary, and I can afford to be uber lazy all afternoon as it is my last day here in the Gateway office. I was planning on buying some clothes after work too, and we all know how fun shopping is. There's no work tomorrow, so I can be with Mike later tonight and not worry about what time I go to bed.This was supposed to be a good day...

Well, everything was going well until my Mom texted me that my tita was at the hospital. My sister-in-law told me "di daw makapagsalita si tita". I then learned that her sugar level got way too low. I decided I could cancel the shopping so I can go to St. Vincent to visit her. Sigh... I don't really like it when people close to me need to be confined. There's just something about hospitals that freak me out. It's like a lonely, depressing place that people only go to when bad things happen (well... unless you're there to give birth or to have your annual checkup). Anyways.. as if things weren't bad enough for the family, my nephew was confined too just this morning. He's been having a bad tummy since last night :( *sigh*
Dear God, please keep them safe. Tita Mart, David... please get well soon....

No comments: