Monday, January 02, 2006

2006....

I wanted to list down all the note-worthy things that had happened to me last year before I fully welcome 2006.
Dear Lord, I want to thank You for all the good (and the bad) things You have given me. I hope I become a better person as I list down my most memorable moments of 2005:

  • Lo and behold, I finally graduated. Haha... Never in my life had I expected I would take that long to finish college. Finally my mom can display my graduation picture in our living room >_>

  • Mike and I celebrated our first anniversary. At his place. With half a gallon of coffee crumble ice cream. Which we shared with his whole family. :D Not as romantic as most would think, but it was great for both of us. I can't wait to see how our second anniversary would turn out this year (haha)

  • My brother got married. Oh yeah, It was a big event in my life. Their wedding day was also the day I gave (though not whole-heartedly) my room to them.

  • Little sweet Ainah was born. Yup, 4 days after my brother got married his wife gave birth (yeah, no kidding) to a healthy, beautiful baby. Ainah-bird, as I fondly call her, now gives joy to everyone in our family with her cute smile and warm hugs Ü

  • My good friend Carla gave birth to Sophia. A few months after they both moved to Canada with Jay-ar. I hope they're coping well in their new home. I miss you Car!!!

  • I worked at TrendMicro. I do miss some people I used to work with, but boy, am I glad I resigned from that company.

  • I now work at Accenture. I've been here for 3 months now, and so far, everything went well. I have new friends, I have discovered that I actually like programming (really, 'coz I really hated coding all my years in college) and I save more money Ü

  • My dear friend Liza got engaged a day after Christmas. Wow!! Go Regnard!! (haha) I wish both of you happiness and.... a dozen babies! jk ^_^ May the Lord bless your relationship. I'm very happy for you guys :)

  • To cap the year off, I spent New Year's eve with my Michael. *happy happy sigh* There's nothing better than sharing sweet kiss and a tight hug while colorful fireworks paint the sky ^_______^

I hope 2006 will be a good year for all of us.

1 comment:

carla said...

happy new year tinnerts! i miss you so much! yikes tanda na natin ano? mga anak at kasal na pinaguusapan hehehe :D