Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hillsong Concert!

Yesterday, I went to Araneta Coliseum to watch the Hillsong concert with Just (and her mom), Mariel, Luz and Marissa. It was so much fun!! Though I'm not that familiar with their songs, i thoroughly enjoyed myself. From their lineup, I only know 3-4 songs (hehe)... thank goodness there are projected lyrics :P Check out this video of their song, One Way. It's like being in a rock concert:





I really love what Joel Houston said towards the end of the concert: the excitement and eagerness to praise Him should not be contained in one place. We should spread the word! This is aptly expressed in one of their songs:

Tell the world that Jesus lives
Tell the world that, tell the world that
Tell the world that he died for them
Tell the world that he lives again

^_______^

No comments: