Friday, January 25, 2008

The ID Quest

OK, here's the deal: I need IDs para makaopen ng payroll account sa new job ko. Thing is, I don't have IDs. Proper IDs. Ones that are government-issued, like:
- SSS ID
- TIN ID
- Passport
- PRC ID
- Driver's license

I don't have any of those, kainis. I'm never having the PRC one kasi CS grad ako, and I have no plans of going back to school. Driver's license, well... maybe in a few years :) So, yung first 3 ang options ko. Nung January 4, I lined up for ~4 hours sa SSS, and I have to wait at least 30 days before I can even start inquiring kung tapos na yung ID. Yung sa TIN, I have to go back Wednesday next week to see if they have the ID ready. For the Passport, I have to have at least 2 valid IDs before I can even apply. Ano ba, sana sinabi yung ng Teleserv before I went to the DFA, di ba?

Sa Feb 1 na start date ko, and I still don't have the frigging IDs. The only one I have is from the Postal office. Hay, pwede na kaya yun?

No comments: