Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Picture Post

Since I don't have the time to post a decent blog entry, I'll just attach as many pictures as I can from the team building last weekend in Bolinao, Pangasinan. Pero bago ang lahat...

...side trip muna: This is from a recent trip to Albay. The volcano really is majestic up close. If I had a giant fan I will blow all the clouds away for that perfect shot.



Okay, back to Bolinao...

Second tallest lighthouse in the Philippines



My dear AM Client Team :)



The rock formation site where several MTVs were said to be shot



ang tatlong kikay ^_^


If there was one good thing about this resort, it was the abundance of flowers. This shot reminds me of Burnett's Secret Garden



Go Red Team!!!



Beautiful sunset :)


Masabi lang na nag-kayak... The water was less than 2 feet deep, and it stayed that way even if you walk 500m from the shoreline (yeah, no kidding -_-). This is our frail attempt to enjoy the sea.



prettiful :)



------- Now, it's time for flowers!!!! I love gumamelas, and Puerto del Sol has them all over the place. Presenting their many colors:

pretty in pink!



Cory Aquino


reaching for the sky



exotic :D



(Time for migration... will post more some other time. Ja ne!)

2 comments:

carla said...

Nice shorts... i mean shots hehehe :)

tinnerts said...

:P