Monday, February 19, 2007

Burned out

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote a post on September 28, 2005. If I could just spend one day like that in the office...

I've always remembered the first time I have to oversee a KS Session in the project: I had fever, a runny nose and a stupid headache that I couldn't even stare at the monitor for more that 10 minutes straight. I still went to work even though I was sick since the previous night.

However, for the past few weeks, I get up feeling well, but with the least bit of determination to go to work. I've been wondering where all the eagerness and engagement went. Siguro I just need another trip to Palawan? haha, I wish. Or maybe another dinner at Circles? Hay...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's natural-- I think you need a change of role. :)

tinnerts said...

yun ata naging problem e... ang dami ko ng bagong roles, so super daming work :'(