Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Wishlist



I just read Trish's blog and decided to make my own list :D

  1. A new phone - which I hope I will get thru the Smart blitz thing here in the office: Sony Ericsson K610i for plan 800. (which, as of writing, is free for plan 1800 in Smart shops). I only wish that Mike will be able to get a 3G phone as well :) (I think dumating na yung panahon na di na ko kuntento sa phone na kaya lang magtext and magcall, haha).
    Edit: I already got this, though I have the silver one...
  2. Black boots - something that would look good with jeans, but formal enough for the office.
    Edit: This was Mike's Christmas gift for me! We can't find the black version of the style I wanted, so he got me the dark brown instead :)
  3. More memory - either for my MP3 player(SD) or my camera(MS) or my phone(M2) - kung pwede lahat, why not, Chocnut?
  4. Freesia-scented na cologne/perfume - wah.. me want 8( the one in Marks & Spencer yung yummy yung scent.
    Edit: Thanks to the Rustans GCs from the office, I have this now ^_^
  5. Silver foxtail necklace with locket - syempre, pics namin ni By sa loob *teehee*
    Edit: I bought a gumamela silver pendant instead @_@

  6. Black leather bag - Kahit na nagrereklamo na yung closet ko sa dami ng bags... X_X
    Edit: This is what I got in the project party ^_^

  7. 7. White earphones - for my white MP3 player ;)
  8. Edit: I received earphones from the kris kringle here in the project.. it was for the cellphone though :)

  9. 8. Black coat/jacket - yung formal enough for the office. Sawa na ko sa cardigan...
    Edit: I got myself a white cardigan instead... indecisive talaga @_@
  10. 9. Swarovski beads - dahil parang therapy na sa kin ang paggawa ng accessories. I just hope matuto akong magbenta para mapakinabangan ko naman yung mga ginagawa ko :P

10. Movie passes sa Robinsons movie world - para libreng date :D
Edit: I won movie tickets from the project raffle... Lucky!!!

Sa sobrang tagal kong i-publish tong list ko nagkatotoo na si wish#1. Sana yung iba din ^___^

Edit: I guess I should have written something like... "Win the major prize in the company-wide raffle." Andaming natupad na wishes ko :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi tinnerts! It's this visit and repost thing.. hehe i decided to tag you :p click!