Friday, June 09, 2006

Baboy

Ha! Nagtaka pa ko kung bakit ako tumataba. HAY!!!

I always diet when I want to lose weight. By 'diet' I meant eating less of everything I eat. I don't follow South Beach/Atkins/etc. Seriously, I will not survive on tofu, eggwhites, poached chicken, lettuce, or any of those blah food. Papayat ka nga, madedepress ka naman dahil sa kinakain mo. Dati naman nagwowork ang dieting for me (well, except for the time I overdid it and got anorexic :P). Ngayon though, I have absolutely no discipline sa food intake ko :( Pano ba naman kung may mga ganito:
  • Chicharritos - Also known as "Cholesterol in a Pouch". I don't know how to say no to yummy chicharon >_<

  • Kinder Bueno, Sarotti, Ritter Sport - Ah.. the chocolates from our expats / coordinators are SOOO YUMMY!! I noticed that most of the chocolates from Germany have fillings inside. Most of them have this creamy white chocolate thinly covered by brown chocolate. I really loved Sarotti Nostalgie Edition - it easily melts in your mouth and it's not overpowering. (Gah.. I'm not good at describing things >< )

  • Circles - We had this team dinner at Shangri-la's buffet restaurant. I was such a glutton!!! There was so much food that I want to eat! For the main course, I took a lil bit of everything which appealed to me. With the desserts though, everything was just mouth-watering!!! The chocolate fountain, creme brulee, cheesecakes, souffles.. X_X Sobrang baboy ko talaga. I was burping all the way from Makati to Antipolo sa sobrang katakawan...

  • Tostillas -I just have to buy a bag of these chips when I see them in the grocery :9

  • Javanilla - The only thing I order at Seattle's Best! Yummy goodness :9

  • Coffee crumble - I scream ICE CREAM!!!!

  • Inihaw na isaw, tenga ng baboy, balat ng baboy, etc - nyeta... kaya ako nagiging baboy e.

  • Kwek-kwek - I heard somewhere that one quail egg has twice the calorie content as that of a regular chicken egg. Great... X_X
Kung nawawala na talaga ang disiplina ko sa pagkain, mas lalong wala akong disciplne mag-exercise. Good luck sa Palawan/Bohol/Bora outting namin -_-

1 comment:

carla said...

yum... bueno.... one of my favorites too! :)